Failure vs. Success
Do you want to succeed in your business? Learn how to avoid the causes of failure by applying the keys of success to your business.
Causes of Business Failure:
Most severe cause of failure. Dun & Bradstreet claims 85% of all failures were due to inadequate records.
The money matters of the business, including sales, profits, management and accumulation of equity.
The hub of all business activity from which emanate ideas, direction, purpose, support, and coordination. The responsibility of this area is to harmonize the entire business operation.
The lifeline of any organization. This area is responsible for identifying and penetrating the marketplace, for building sales and assuring the growth, position, and future of the business.
Keys to Business Success:
Crowley & Company provides the following services to businesses:
- Design and install systems to meet your specific business needs.
- Prepare financial and income statements.
- Provide tax and budgeting services.
- Prepare accounts receivables and payables.
- Develop control systems for internal organizations.
- Assist with profit and income goal planning.
- Prepare financial projections and business loan packages.
El Paso Tax Service